Change your eating habits
The goal: to regain, improve or maintain health using good reflexes and by applying practical tips. We don’t talk about ‘diet’ or ‘calories’ but we focus on a better understanding of food options. With all of these tools, you will be able to make lasting changes that will improve your quality of life.
Achieve your optimal condition
Deficiencies in certain nutrients can cause functional disorders in the body. The greater these deficits, imbalances and intolerances, the greater the functional or clinical repercussions. Micro-nutrition, by remedying these deficiencies, makes it possible to reach an optimal state of functioning. As a result, micro-nutrition offers interesting perspectives in the context of support for sports activity. ” Denis Riché
Whatever your need, your goal.
Nutrition consultations will help:
- People who are overweight or want to improve their figure
- Pregnant women or those wishing to become pregnant
- Breastfeeding women
- People experiencing acute or chronic stress
- Healthy people needing to regain their motivation and energy
- Elderly people
- People with food allergies or intolerances
- People with diabetes